Sunday, February 7,1:00 P.M. 2010 @ Maison Roger Beaulieu of the Old Brewery Mission, 6400 Clark Street. Maison Roger Beaulieu (514) 278 5363.
6400 Clark Street is located just below Beaubien and just above Van Horne. Bus #55 South lets a person off directly in front of the building. Bus #55 North lets a person off on St Laurent just 2 minutes walk from the building (disembark beside the Canadian Tire store, walk over to Clark street via Henri IV, a person can see the building as soon as they round the corner onto Clark).
Announcement: Crisis Camp Montreal’s 1st meeting will be held on Jan 30, 3pm
Station -C 5369 Blvd Saint-Laurent It Looks like a grat place for the meeting. Thanks Pierre for opening it up your day off. We all appreaciate it. crisiscampmontreal at gmail dot com
More later, and in French when we find volunteers.
Facebook Group for Jan 30, meeting look for the Event page on the bottom left. Please use the invite button to invite people to the meeting. Follow Crisis Camp Montreal on Twitter to start crowdsourcing help.
Agenda Crisis Camp Montreal Jan 30, 2010
(Please feel free to add topic to agenda)
1* Ask people to introduce themselves briefly
2. Asign minutes keeper
3. Allocate time spent on agenda items
4. Asign watch person to keep us on track
5. – Qualify personnel / Volunteers
– Who do we have access to
– What are their skill sets?
– How much time do they have available?
6. Discussion of Twitters role ~ Croudsourcing etc(hash tags. etc)
8 Ushahidi (they get info from the ground)
6. – Identify next step objectives
– What is needed?
– As identified by crisis commons
– other ideas?
– spec projects
– match skills to projects
7 – Fund raising efforts
8. Wrap up the 1st meeting with a summary of activity, accomplishments and next step
Summary of the Crisis Camp accomplishments from final meeting 5:30PM January 16 2010 at the conclusion of Crisis Camp Haiti 2010 on the East coast, as Denver and California continued their Crisis Camps…